**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cinematic mode - game mode concept.

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
So recently I’ve been playing Injustice 2. It’s very similar to MCOC as it has a progression based campaign but it’s also got a story mode with cinematic cutscenes. I really enjoy this mode and so I was thinking, what about a cinematic mode in MCOC?

A large part of the game has always been the ability to reenact famous movie scenes, like Spider-Man vs Venom or Iron Man vs Thanos.

I was thinking, each film has a chapter. Each chapter 2/4 quests (depending on the film). Instead of a normal quest the film scene would play and skip straight into a 1v1 battlescreen where you can view nodes etc. No synergies and your champion is pre-selected based on the film. (Iron man for Iron man, Ant Man for Ant Man etc.)

I was thinking 2 difficulties. Normal/Heroic and Cinematic.

Normal/Heroic difficulty has pretty easy fights. PI around 20k and no proper nodes. You get a maxed out 4* version (5/50 sig 200) of the character from the film.

Cinematic difficulty sees you getting a 5/65 sig 200 5* version of the selected character. The fights are about the difficulty of a 6.2/6.3 boss with nodes that benefit the attacking character. I’ll give a small example below.

The Incredible Hulk.

Boss fight, Hulk vs Abombnation.

Nodes: Caustic temper, Hulk rage: every time the attacker would gain a debuff that they’re immune to gain a permanent passive fury granting + 1% attack.

It’s a node combo that benefits Hulk but would be very annoying in a usual fight. It’s very fun but Hulk isn’t exactly a high damaging champion so hopefully it would still be a challenge.

Rewards wise I was thinking for Normal/Heroic it would be 1k 4* shards.

Cinematic mode would give 2.5k 5* shards for full completion.

I think it would be a fun game mode that a lot of people would enjoy.

Comments