**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Corvus glaive worth an awkening gem?

LmaoLmao Posts: 856 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Is he still op without suicides?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    He benefits a ton from suicides, you might want to consider getting them.
    Without suicides I would say he is worth a cosmic one but not a generic.
    With them, you'll probably use him a lot more often and I would even put a generic one into him
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 508 ★★★
    Short answer: YES
    I had a cosmic and was waiting on what I thought would be a better champ to use it on. After a while I decided to go ahead and use it on him. I can tell a big difference in AQ because of his "glaive of immortality". The speeding up of the charges refresh isn't nearly as noticeable, but the immortality by itself was definitely worth a cosmic gem. If you have a generic, you may wait to see if you pull a champ that "needs" the awakening to be viable.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    GMAX77 said:

I had a cosmic and was waiting on what I thought would be a better champ to use it on. After a while I decided to go ahead and use it on him. I can tell a big difference in AQ because of his "glaive of immortality". The speeding up of the charges refresh isn't nearly as noticeable, but the immortality by itself was definitely worth a cosmic gem. If you have a generic, you may wait to see if you pull a champ that "needs" the awakening to be viable.

They will be making it so you cannot timeout at 1 health. That is really the only benefit in AQ.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 508 ★★★
    Lormif said:

GMAX77 said:

They will be making it so you cannot timeout at 1 health. That is really the only benefit in AQ.
    For the cheese yes, but for me, my alliance plays a lot of map 4. Rank 5 Corvus at 1% health has cleared entire paths. For me, I have saved a bunch of revives and units.

It's also great for nodes like bio-hazard, spiked armor, and anything else that tries to kill you with damaging passives or debuffs, or things like Korg and Electro's damage on contact.
  • Options
    GMAX77 said:

Lormif said:

GMAX77 said:

For the cheese yes, but for me, my alliance plays a lot of map 4. Rank 5 Corvus at 1% health has cleared entire paths. For me, I have saved a bunch of revives and units.

It's also great for nodes like bio-hazard, spiked armor, and anything else that tries to kill you with damaging passives or debuffs, or things like Korg and Electro's damage on contact.
    He it is not great for those things, it only gives you a max of 5 hits from them, It can be useful sometimes, but it is not worth AG, at any level past maybe map 4.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He is very meh without suicides from my experience with a r4 CG. If you already have Hyperion and CMM duped (and maybe Medusa), go for it.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,155 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Lormif said:

GMAX77 said:

Lormif said:

GMAX77 said:

He it is not great for those things, it only gives you a max of 5 hits from them, It can be useful sometimes, but it is not worth AG, at any level past maybe map 4.
    5 hits can be the difference between beating the final quest boss or spending another 40 units... in map5 it's quite useful esp if you run into degen/poison nodes (or have to fight linked) and it's lovely in incursions.

Worth it imo if you have a cosmic gem OP.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    His sig ability is actually busted
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I pulled the trigger with a cosmic gem, no regrets. Especially useful in AQ for me.
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

Lormif said:

GMAX77 said:

Lormif said:

GMAX77 said:

I beat 6.1.5 crossbones with bane node on, with corvus. You doubt his abilities?
    Where did I question his abilities? I question him needing an AG
  • Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 141 ★★
    Yes!
    I used a gem on both 5 and 6 *
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 483 ★★★
    Yes and no. Yes, because he might sometimes save ur life if ur almost dead. No, because its a situational skill as if charges are over or in cd, its not going to work.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Have a 5* hype, so I'm not taking 6* cg to r2. I don't run suicides, so cg feels a little meh
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    yes he cannot die to any DOT Passive or active and is AQ cheese and incursions cheese
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 800 ★★★
    I gave mine one. He doesn’t need it, but it does come in handy if you use him a lot. Might save you a few revives and potions.