**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.3.4 permanent power

LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
Just fought antman several times in 5.3.4. Used Captain Marvel so there was no lasting debuff that would keep him from losing power after a special. I get that specials only drain 1/2 the usual power, but after the 1st couple he started losing almost no power after every L1, staying always with one bar even if I let him fire off multiple L1s without hitting him. Anyone else see this problem?

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Well, I fought him and I can frankly tell you he will almost always be at L1.

For him to use an L1 and still have enough power for another L1 immediately after, he just needs to have 1.5 bars which is very easy for him to reach.

But ok, back to your reply. "Staying always with one bar even if I let him fire off multiple L1s without hitting him". Are you absolutely sure? If yes then it probably is a bug.

I also experienced some faulty times with power reserve, such as reaching 0 bars while chain stunning the opponent with my Ronan (which is impossible since none of the special attacks will ever reduce your power to 0 due to the node). That possible bug alone costed me about 3 revives, which isn't too much for one run but considering I want to explore 5.3, that easily adds up to a few hundred units and maybe even a thousand if it occurs more.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes, absolutely sure. Early on in the fight it seemed normal, but I got frustrated and just let him fire off L1s while I evaded and he never lost power.