**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Damage output has been lowered...why?

All I know is that my Champs are hitting weaker than ever. By a lot. Bring up the damage output or lower armor rating, which ever one it is. What's the point of playing the game if you keep nerfing Champs? You're gonna end up like Marvel Puzzle quest. That game lost a lot of people because they can't stop nerfing everyone.

Comments

• Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I haven't noticed this, which quest are you playing? If you are playing 5.3 then yes, your champs will be hitting weaker there due to the node.
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    edited September 2017
    Just hit them more to counter this, easy.
  • Options
    I noticed it. It happens everywhere. Dude they're not gonna announce all new changes after uproar. Trust me, Champs are being nerfed all the time. It's ridiculous. One example is My SL now has to do 20-30 hits to the the same critical damage he was doing with a 5 hit combo.
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I have not exp this, i have actually found my champs hit harder against higher PI
  • Options
    We definitely haven't made any changes to the Damage output of champions. Can you tell us where you're experiencing this? Because as has been noted up above, the latest Chapter of Act 5 can have that effect, but if this is in other areas, please let us know!
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    I have not exp this, i have actually found my champs hit harder against higher PI

Same here, i actually think kabam secretly buffed some champions this time.

My Cap America WWII is hitting harder than before.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    This seems to be true. I have a 5* Rocket at 3/45 and last week his medium crits were around 2600 but this week they are around 2100. This is the proving grounds quest, no special synergies or class advantages or disadvantages in this case. I decided to try something and even used a team of 5 star and 4 star Yellowjacket, 4 star Sup Iron Man and 3 star Antman with Rocket for the attack boost and he STILL didn't go up to the 2600 mark.

See some people would ask for proof but I didn't really think to screen cap or record something like that as I never thought something would happen.

This COULD be an issue like the Parry issue where it doesn't affect everyone across the board but it's crazy to loose about 500 damage for no reason like that. I have an Iphone 5s btw that's up to date with the software (not sure which it is tho).

I just took this pic with said senergies for attack and my god that's sad since Rockets attack is just over 1900 and it's a medium attack.

15kbjawzwmap.png

zgumkah87qc5.png

• Options
    Yeah Saiyan. It's weird. It seems to only happen with 5*s. It happened with my 5* spiderman and now my 5* starlord. They're both rank 4 so they're doing like 1k less critical damage now. Maybe they didn't do any changes and it's a bug, but something is definitely wrong. And like you said. You can't catch a screenshot because once it happens it's a permanent change. And it's not something you expect to happen. They're attack/ critical damage gets lowered by 20% permanently