**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

HELP

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Just got cavelier few days ago and gonna explore act 5 soon and Haven't done any variant or lol,abyss etc ...So i have lot of 5* signatures stones which are gonna expire soon(15 today and other 15 next week) ...right now i dont have really good champion to put those sign into and have tried really hard to get capiw/void as got ag for him but no luck....so before this ag offer i was planning To unlock despair and put one point in each despair,deep wound, assasins but only because my signature stones i am confused about planning to buy ag....well i got aegon,archangel or doom whom i can awaken...what do you think i should do?? Should i go for the offer or should i save for the mastery and put sigs into ebony maw/rocket(only 2 duped champs)?

HELP 7 votes

Go for the offer
71%
Iron_Patriot_is_litEinfachSoChikelHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCrcrcrc 5 votes
Unlock the mastery and put sigs into ebony maw
28%
Thebombsquad1[Deleted User] 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 845 ★★★
    None
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    Go for the offer
    Go for the offer if you can afford it and awaken Aegon or AA. You don't want 5* sig stones expiring, they're hard enough to get as it is.