**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Magneto Buff

When is the spotlight coming?

Comments

• Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    either Tomorrow or Monday, if we are lucky we get some info today but i doubt it Tomorrow or Monday seem more realistic
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,778 ★★★★★
    It's still early for it. Wait a few more days.
    The update drops next week
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

But they usually drop it one week before the update*, on Tuesday or Wednesday specifically
    I'm hoping they're out tonight
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    I'm honestly very curious to see what's coming up. Everybody knows about Professor X, but who is the mysterious champion coming along with him?
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

But they usually drop it one week before the update*, on Tuesday or Wednesday specifically
    What's with the disagrees
    Do your research bro!
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Do your research bro!
    To be honest, is usually 1/2 days before the update
  • Options

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Do your research bro!
    No sir
    Dragon Man & Air-Walker's were announced on July 28, update was on August 5th
    Guardian & Sasquatch were announced on June 26, update was on July 1st
    I'd do more but you get the gist
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Do your research bro!
    No sir
    I mean, based on every other month, as well as champion updated spotlights. As well as the announcements for the ingame quests.
    All of that is usually released 1/2 days before the update, or before it comes to the game. One expection or two isn't the common here
  • Options

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Do your research bro!
    No sir
    I mean, based on every other month, as well as champion updated spotlights. As well as the announcements for the ingame quests.
    All of that is usually released 1/2 days before the update, or before it comes to the game. One expection or two isn't the common here
    Mmm
    Let's agree to disagree for now
    I'll take your word for it if they are indeed released a day or two before
    Thanks for the guidance anyways
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★

I hope its good, will r5 Red Mags 🧨💥🔥

I hope they make his safeguard a percentage. People are so hyped about his offense that they forget how much of a pain it would be on defense. Imagine a 300k health debuff immune Mags on safeguard node + his 3k damage cap + all the other bs nodes. That's what I imagine hell would be like
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Chikel said:

I hope they make his safeguard a percentage. People are so hyped about his offense that they forget how much of a pain it would be on defense. Imagine a 300k health debuff immune Mags on safeguard node + his 3k damage cap + all the other bs nodes. That's what I imagine hell would be like
    that would be such a pain and Omega red wont be a good counter due to AAR
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Chikel said:

That’d be trash for sure but still doable using some hard hitting sp3s. And, as always, Quake lol

I’d much rather his sig be a hard cap which would be more beneficial to us much more often than it’d be on an occasional defender that your not likely to come across more than a few times at best
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Chikel said:

1% of 300K is 3K
    So what's your point?
  • Options
    Whaaaat said:

Chikel said:

1% of 300K is 3K
    So what's your point?
    That was just an example and safeguards aren't always 1%. You also forget that the contest is always evolving so the health can be above 300k. You can have an Abyss style event with health points in the millions, now imagine that 3k damage cap in such a situation.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    The Hulkbuster buff dropped when the update dropped.
  • Options

Chikel said:

That’d be trash for sure but still doable using some hard hitting sp3s. And, as always, Quake lol

I’d much rather his sig be a hard cap which would be more beneficial to us much more often than it’d be on an occasional defender that your not likely to come across more than a few times at best
    Goodluck Quaking 90% physical resistance. Imagine him in AW then where you're on a timer.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Goodluck Quaking 90% physical resistance. Imagine him in AW then where you're on a timer.
    Isn’t Quake direct damage?
  • Options

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Isn’t Quake direct damage?
    Nope. I thought so too but she actually does physical damage