Options

Any Tips For Reverse Controls?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Recently, on V5 I’ve been stuck on Emma Frost. After awhile I gave up (to come back later) but wanted to know any tips/tricks for the V5 Emma Frost.
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    Recently, on V5 I’ve been stuck on Emma Frost. After awhile I gave up (to come back later) but wanted to know any tips/tricks for the V5 Emma Frost.
  • Options
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Honestly, just block her specials if you're having problems. You can regen the health back so easily on that path.
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    block the specials if u cant evade them with inverted controls
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,078 ★★★★
    Same for both sp1 and sp2, block the first hit then swipe forward and straight away swipe back, that’s your medium attack then just normal combo the rest, sp2 has a slight pause between the block and dash forward.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would also recommend just dueling her and getting used to her. not as good as other tips but practice always helps
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Git gud? But in all honesty, try a few duel targets to get used to the specials. Not sure about the nodes, but you can always block if there isn’t an unblockable node. Juggernaut’s immune to reverse controls if you’re really desperate?