**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aq and aw best teams

Suggest best aq and aw teams...

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Depends on the person and the available champs. Currently, my AQ team consists of 4* r5 Wolv, 4* r5 Ghost Rider, and soon 5* r3 Ultron Once he is ranked. Right now I use Rogue or Vision or Star-Lord.

For AW it used to depend on the route. Now it's kind of just dependent on the miniboss. I bring my 5* r4 Venompool for no other reason than he hits hard and can regen. Also usually bring 4* r5 Dr Voodoo and 4* r5 Crossbones. Used to bring WWII or SW as a 3rd
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    For Aq I use 4* r5 hulk, 4* r5 wolverine and 4* r5 SL/drax(for mordo)
    For Aw,
    4* r5 quake, 4* r5 voodoo and 4* r5 BW
  • Thnx...
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    For AQ
    5/50 wolverine
    4/40 hulk/GP (depending on the mini boss)
    5/50 mordo

For AW
    4/40 HE
    5/50 AA
    4/40 CM
  • Lj2play_Lj2play_ Posts: 20
    For aq Map 5
    5/50 Wolverine
    5/50 Thor
    5/50 Stark Sidey/Gwenpool/Iceman

For AW
    4/55 Captain Marvel
    5/50 Captain America WW2
    5/50 Dr. Voodoo
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    AQ
    4/55 Classic Ultron
    4/55 Dormammu
    4/55 CM

AW
    4/55 SL
    4/55 GP
    5/50 Classic Vision

Magik, Thor and SL are a fun team to use as well.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Offense Teams:

AQ:
    - Rogue 4* rank 5 duped
    - Ultron 4* rank 5 duped
    - Crossbones 4* rank 5 unduped

AW:
    - Ghost Rider 4* rank 4 duped
    - Doctor Voodoo 4* rank 5 duped
    - Vision AOU 4* rank 5 duped