**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Prefight Not Working

GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was in AW and used a 5/65 torch against a Doom mini boss. I used the prefight but when I got in the fight it was his normal incinerates. Then I went into the thing boss with stealth spidy and used my web foam, but it wasn’t applying slow to thing. Is this happening to anyone else?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    Here is a video of it not working https://youtu.be/KzJZTp8eTto
  • Alish942Alish942 Posts: 32
    edited August 2020
    Yes same here I activated the pre fight and when I got in the fight I can see that the persistent charge is consumed but the nova flame mode didn’t activate , it happened to me 2 times this war ( I have a sig 200 HT so I got it back after 2 fights ) that’s a 300 units wasted on something that’s not my fault come in guys ,any explanation ?! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    Alish942 said:

Yes same here I activated the pre fight and when I got in the fight I can see that the persistent charge is consumed but the nova flame mode didn’t activate , it happened to me 2 times this war ( I have a sig 200 HT so I got it back after 2 fights ) that’s a 300 units wasted on something that’s not my fault come in guys ,any explanation ?! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Yep. Exact same thing happened to me. The charge was gone but there was no nova flame, but when I got to 7 Incinerates the nova fame came on
  • Alish942Alish942 Posts: 32
    GamerT said:

Alish942 said:

Yep. Exact same thing happened to me. The charge was gone but there was no nova flame, but when I got to 7 Incinerates the nova fame came on
    Yeah when I activated sp3 the nova flames activated it’s the pre fight that is bugged
  • Hey there, we have a thread going for this issue already where we're tracking information submitted by players. You can check it out here.
This discussion has been closed.