**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is most barebones run u have ever seen for cavalier

And what was their team ?

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    My mini account.
    5 star r4 sym sup
    5 star r4 gwenpool
    5 star r4 omega red
    5 star r3 iceman
    6 star r1 cap sparkles
    5 star r4 void
    Alternatively...
    My brother
    5 star r5 Corvus
    5 star r4 hype
    5 star r4 thing
    5 star r3 colossus
    5 star r3 ghost rider
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I used
    4/55 GR
    4/55 Spider Gwen
    4/55 Medusa
    4/55 IMIW
    3/45 Proxima
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    edited August 2020
    I had a core team of:
    5 star r4 cap iw (awakened)
    5 star r4 sunspot
    5 star r3 imiw
    5 star r3 Hyperion (awakened)
    6 star r1 the champion (this spot was often replaced for someone to spot fight or synergy)
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Do any of u think that 5star rank 5 - doom
    5star rank 4 stealth spider Man
    5star rank 4 Colossus
    5star rank 3- doctor octopus
    6star modok rank 1 can do it? If yes in how many revives additionally I will always have 20% champion boosts and 20% health boost on thanks in advance
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    I would say that certainly looks doable to me. But I have to admit I am having a blank on if there are any tricky spots you need to look out for with that roster. Someone else might be more helpful there.

I boosted as well. 20% champion, 20% health, and 15% attack for most of it.

I had a stash of about 20 revives, a decent amount of health points, and energy refills when I made my push. This kept me from digging into the unit stash.

My strategy was that if I was having a bad run through the path, I would quit out and try again (where the energy refills came into play). Basically try to get to the boss as itemless as possible (save for boosts) and only use revives to get through the boss fights.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Me(I guess):
    4/55 Quake
    4/55 Aegon
    2/35 Havok
    2/35 Thing
    1/25 Wasp.
    But I must admit, Aegon and Quake carried me through. Used around 300 units worth of revives and energy refills.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I did it with a r4 5* corvus without running suicides.
    Had Heimdal on the team. And 3 other fillers that I just killed off on the first fight to get an easy mission for corvus where possible.
    Revive Corvus and repeat.

After that the r5 5* came rolling in.

Did pretty much the same with completion of act 6. Corvus all the way!
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Idk if mine was barebones but I used:
    4/55 unawakened omega red
    3/45 unawakened colossus
    3/45 unawakened thing
    1/25 unawakened The Champion
    4/55 unawakened Magik
  • DretlleDretlle Posts: 41
    I used a 4/55 doom, 4/55 warlock, 3/45 awakened void, 3/45 she-hulk, and 6 star unleveled hulkbuster. I used like 9 or 10 revives, but 7 were on the ultron boss becuase I was playing quite bad.
  • I used
    R4 corvus
    R4 havok (awakened)
    R4 cap iw (awakened)
    R3 nick fury
    R3 quake
    Corvus and 17 revives FTW
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I pretty much soloed my cav run with 5/65 ghost (barely level 50 so I had no fancy mastery setups)
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Mine was nick, domino, gulk, warlock and capiw, all 4/55, only nick and gulk awakened
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    5 star rank 4 warlock
    5 star rank 4 magik
    5 star rank 4 proxima midnight
    5 star rank 3 medusa
    5 star rank 3 x23
    This was my team for the cavalier run, I don't think it is as barebones as some others particularly because I had ideal counters for crossbones and ultron but, I think it could qualify here
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I used 4/55 Corvus, 4/55 Spidey Gwen, 3/45 Stark Spidey, 3/45 Medusa, and 3/45 AA. Only Medusa and Stark were duped.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 said:

Do any of u think that 5star rank 5 - doom
    5star rank 4 stealth spider Man
    5star rank 4 Colossus
    5star rank 3- doctor octopus
    6star modok rank 1 can do it? If yes in how many revives additionally I will always have 20% champion boosts and 20% health boost on thanks in advance

100% doable. a good bleed immune is all you need for cav. doom can handle the other bosses