**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 100% done. Need tips for becoming Cavalier.

Hola,
I finished my initial completion of act5 last night. It is easier than I thought only annoying fight Ultron boss.
Now I want to push for that Cavalier title by this month end as the new calendar starts soon.

I don't run suicides and looking to R4 any of the useful champs I posted below. As of now I can R4 2champs from my roaster.

Please specify with reasons, which champs are better for the initial run of 6.1 and any tips on nodes or defenders I need to look out for.

Comments

• Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Your roster is incredibly good, your 6 star cap iw will do an insane amount of work in 6.1
    As for rank ups you don't have an obvious crossbones counter except iceman so, if you take iceman to r4, you will only need 2 or 3 revives for that fight
    Corvus is of course great to have at rank 4 but otherwise even your current team is more than good enough for a cavalier run, just grind more units, make sure you have 1000 before starting and use boosts especially for 6.1.1 and the last quest 6.1.6 where you will have to take the vitality path(because it is the easiest) and on that path, opponents will be unblockable when they are regenerating
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302

Your roster is incredibly good, your 6 star cap iw will do an insane amount of work in 6.1
    As for rank ups you don't have an obvious crossbones counter except iceman so, if you take iceman to r4, you will only need 2 or 3 revives for that fight
    Corvus is of course great to have at rank 4 but otherwise even your current team is more than good enough for a cavalier run, just grind more units, make sure you have 1000 before starting and use boosts especially for 6.1.1 and the last quest 6.1.6 where you will have to take the vitality path(because it is the easiest) and on that path, opponents will be unblockable when they are regenerating

With Claire and Colossus there's no need for Iceman. I would suggest r4 Colossus first because he can do a lot in different situations
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    R4 Colossus
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    I think Guillotine 2099 can handle the Crossbones. He’s the main obstacle along w some beefy robots (another Ultron, Sentinel)

Also worth considering exploring 5.4 before taking plunge for more rewards and rank up possibilities.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    corvus and gulliotine will be very useful. also, did you 100% it or complete it?
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179

Iceman doesn't hit hard, and can crossbones shug off Frostbite ? How can I counter that regen buff, Clair hardly gets to sp2 in that fight I guess.
  • Options
    Ciciliato said:

With Claire and Colossus there's no need for Iceman. I would suggest r4 Colossus first because he can do a lot in different situations
    How to use unduped colossus, I take poison damage while blocking and I doubt if colossus can reach sp2 in that fight.
  • Options
    Tru100 said:

I think Guillotine 2099 can handle the Crossbones. He’s the main obstacle along w some beefy robots (another Ultron, Sentinel)

Also worth considering exploring 5.4 before taking plunge for more rewards and rank up possibilities.

Are you sure Guilly99 can handle him, as I am relying more on her, but main problem is her health pool is very low. I want to finish 6.1 in two days as the new calendar starts soon.