**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tool for extracting signature levels?

SpacemanSpaceman Posts: 17
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
After 12.0 update champions were changed and we received rank down tickets which was great.
But something we never received was tool take out signature stones used in which we invested months and months to get. Some of those champions we used signature stones on are basically only used in arena now.
With these changes in war, I think it's time to give us those tools, so we could adapt to changes and not feel like we wasted months if not years investing in champions that are no longer best choice to use with all changes since 12.0.
What is your opinion on it?

Tool for extracting signature levels? 16 votes

Yes
62%
Fireballs5Warofgods13514vg2782J_Patt1haunted_memorySummonerB2SpacemanDeadpool_42422112ThemanofjTwizzy215 10 votes
No
37%
GKaineSolswerdDave_the_destroyerTheMageHunterAwesomeness44Mr_mc_person34 6 votes

Comments

• SpacemanSpaceman Posts: 17
    edited September 2017
    Yes
    I hope at least someone could tell me their point of view on why this is a bad thing.
    If champion diversity stays, signature stones used on some champions are wasted. Not to mention with 12.0 changes where rank down tickets didn't help with this matter.
  • J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    Yes
    I think it's a good idea. We just have to see what kabam thinks about this.(Though they may not disperse this tool) cause champs are working as intended.