Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Hulk...

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, i just coming here to ask about hulk... I mean Normal hulk... I got him as 5 star 2 months ago and awakened him now... His stun and poison immunity is good... But is he have any other use?? And is he worth R4??
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 196
    I ranked mine to 4 and he helped clear a lot of Act 5 exploration with his sig ability. However, beyond that and with so many other better champs, I rarely ever use him anymore with a bigger roster.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
    I have him max sig r4, and he's good, especially for flights where you will die fast anyway. Revive him with 20% potion, heal him up to 25%, block a hit to get a fury and deal as much damage as you can. Used him like that vs some bosses in 6.3 and 6.4, when I didn't have a better option. You will most likely prefer some other champ, like void, capiw or shehulk, but hulk is not bad
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
    I used a 2015 gem on him, he got some use in the XL variant with red hulk for extra damage. Not much else though.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Rank 4 worthy a few years back. Now not really unless you have a 2015 gem if you have all other good 2015 science champs ranked. More arena points if you run it. He helped me clear v1 back in the day.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,917 ★★★★★
    I have him 5 star at r5, i never use him only took him to r5 because he’s my favourite marvel comic character
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    He was amazing for AQ when Dormammu was the boss and he was my solution to collector with l1 revives and quick burst damage before collector popped off an instant death special. Of course that was well before many of the new champ's came out who can also hit hard without needing to be below 25 health. Loved my max 4* then, but don't see a need for him as a 5* R4 when there are much better champ's now. I took unawakened she hulk and unawakened RHulk to R4 though since they have some additional utility (slow or increased heat charges against mystics) and synergies (domino trinity). I'd use resources on other champ's... Void, torch, quake, beardo, Rhulk, she hulk, thing, etc.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    He's kind of lame, R3 max.
    For such an iconic character, he deserves to be at least god tier