**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I thought we had now fair War matchmaking?

2»

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

More and more alliances are quitting war! It is a silent boycott! And as the number of alliances playing shrinks top tier alliances are going to discover they are moving down because of averaging. Maybe when gold tier alliances find themselves ranked as bronze or silver because of averaging, when platinum alliances find themselves sinking to the bottom of the gold tier, they will call for something to be done! With no stone, bronze and silver alliances playing somebody is going to have to fill the void they left.
    The participation is shrinking every war. By the end of this season no one but (former) gold, platinum, and Master tiers will he playing! They will have a rude awakening as they see their status slip lower and as their "true war rating" is averaged out across the limited number of alliances playing.
    When the loss or gain of a mere 35-45 points can raise or lower an alliance an entire tier it should be obvious no one is playing!
    And more importantly that the system is broken and needs fixed!
    It is just simple logic! If 2000 alliances are playing (lets just say) they can't all be gold, platinum and master!
    And as i have warned before! Be careful what you ask for from kabam! You just might get it! And regret it!

You show time and time again you dont know how the system works.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Yup! Okay! We are leavin it to you guys! What? 17 18 more days in left in the season with only the top teirs playing will tell.
    Rap said:

Yup! Okay! We are leavin it to you guys! What? 17 18 more days in left in the season with only the top teirs playing will tell.

To be specific on how you dont know how the system works, we have a top x system. If anyone stays out of war all it does it move the bottom people up that many ranks. If we had a % of total participants system then someone staying out could drop them due to averages, but that is not the system. And it is not only the top tiers playing, stop thinking you are representative of the player base.
    And btw i never said based on percentage i said based on averages...
    Rap said:

And btw i never said based on percentage i said based on averages...

I never said you said anything about percentages, however "averages" only matter if it is based on percentages. Lets give you an example

say a top 100 ranked alliance decides not to play, lets say rank 100 exactly, the other top 99 alliances will not move down, every single alliance below them will move up. It does not matter what alliance decides not to play, every alliance below them moves UP not down, and the ones above them does not move.

Yes if there is anyone below them...see it is like a 40 floor building! If you remove the first floor the second floor becomes the first floor!
    Rap said:

Yes if there is anyone below them...see it is like a 40 floor building! If you remove the first floor the second floor becomes the first floor!

except in your analogy the "bottom floor" is the top of the rankings. In this system if only 1 alliance plays they get master 1, if only 20 play they all get master or above. If 50 play all get p1 or above, because the system works off a top x system and not percentages, what is so hard for you to understand about this.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

All you do is post nonsensical rants about how war is unfair because you lack the leadership capabilities to get your alliance to participate at the level you’re at.

Kinda prefer when you used to post nonsensical rants about how unfair everything is for players that aren’t in alliances...
    It’s not kabams fault that your alliance members can’t be bothered to participate in war, it’s not kabams fault that some of your opponents participate to the very best of their abilities whilst others aren’t capable of getting everyone to play war, like yours. You blame everything on kabam or the community, when in reality, the majority of your problems are your fault.
    edited August 2020
    What? Nope in my analogy the floors all drop by one! If you combine that with the 100 top alliances quit 100 move up? Not all of them! If the tiers below are not playing only some of those 100 will fill in at the very top. But no since arguing. We are done with war till something is done about it. And so are many other alliances and i imagine there will be more quit as former gold alliances are faced off with silver 3 alliances etc. etc...
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

What? Nope in my analogy the floors all drop by one! If you combine that with the 100 top alliances quit 100 move up? Not all of them! If the tiers below are not playing only some of those 100 will fill in at the very top. But no since arguing. We are done with war till something is done about it. And so are many other alliances and i imagine there will be more quit as former gold alliances are faced off with silver 3 alliances.

Your analogy makes no sense, in a literal or metaphorical sense.

Here you go, the system is a ladder. If someone in the middle of the ladder jumps off, all the people above them don't move downward, everyone else behind them moves up. The spot doesn't get removed because someone drops out, it gets filled by the people lower than them at the time they dropped out.
    Rap said:

What? Nope in my analogy the floors all drop by one! If you combine that with the 100 top alliances quit 100 move up? Not all of them! If the tiers below are not playing only some of those 100 will fill in at the very top. But no since arguing. We are done with war till something is done about it. And so are many other alliances and i imagine there will be more quit as former gold alliances are faced off with silver 3 alliances etc. etc...

Lol that is in no way how the system works. I dont know how this basic concept goes over your head. If 100 players play they all get top 100 rewards, they do not drop to the bottom because we have a top x system not a top x% system.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Rap said:

More and more alliances are quitting war! It is a silent boycott! And as the number of alliances playing shrinks top tier alliances are going to discover they are moving down because of averaging. Maybe when gold tier alliances find themselves ranked as bronze or silver because of averaging, when platinum alliances find themselves sinking to the bottom of the gold tier, they will call for something to be done! With no stone, bronze and silver alliances playing somebody is going to have to fill the void they left.
    The participation is shrinking every war. By the end of this season no one but (former) gold, platinum, and Master tiers will he playing! They will have a rude awakening as they see their status slip lower and as their "true war rating" is averaged out across the limited number of alliances playing.
    When the loss or gain of a mere 35-45 points can raise or lower an alliance an entire tier it should be obvious no one is playing!
    And more importantly that the system is broken and needs fixed!
    It is just simple logic! If 2000 alliances are playing (lets just say) they can't all be gold, platinum and master!
    And as i have warned before! Be careful what you ask for from kabam! You just might get it! And regret it!

Jo this post isnt about a mindless rant.
    Its about matchmaking.
    Create your own post for that.