**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Aw gold 2 tile 27

Baboss187Baboss187 Member Posts: 140

I used Storm to fight Havok (wrong champ I know), here's how it went and why I'm confused.
Beginning of the fight I block a few hits and then dexed his sp1. Straight after that; my 5 hit combo got me to sp1 but somehow he got unblockable. How? At this time he has plasma on me so that's 1 debuff and by the time I hit sp2 I now inflicted stun with his plasma on me, that's 2 debuffs but yet he stays unblockable. Am I missing something?

Comments

• LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Baboss187 said:

I used Storm to fight Havok (wrong champ I know), here's how it went and why I'm confused.
    Beginning of the fight I block a few hits and then dexed his sp1. Straight after that; my 5 hit combo got me to sp1 but somehow he got unblockable. How? At this time he has plasma on me so that's 1 debuff and by the time I hit sp2 I now inflicted stun with his plasma on me, that's 2 debuffs but yet he stays unblockable. Am I missing something?

It doesn’t say unique
  • Baboss187Baboss187 Member Posts: 140

Any 3 debuffs will make the defender unblockable, so 3 from Plasma or suicides (if you're running them, bleed+poison+ 1 plasma) will make him go unblockable.
    After you get 3 debuffs, he remains the same until they go away, in havok's case it's only when he detonates them on you.

I don’t run suicides and storm only has 2 debuffs but only one of storms was activated.
    Am I right in saying that u mean when the plasma count goes to 3+ then that means he’s going to be unblockable?

• LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Baboss187 said:

Any 3 debuffs will make the defender unblockable, so 3 from Plasma or suicides (if you're running them, bleed+poison+ 1 plasma) will make him go unblockable.
    After you get 3 debuffs, he remains the same until they go away, in havok's case it's only when he detonates them on you.

I don’t run suicides and storm only has 2 debuffs but only one of storms was activated.
    Am I right in saying that u mean when the plasma count goes to 3+ then that means he’s going to be unblockable?

Yes, the node does not say the debuff s have to be unique, so a 3 count stack counts as 3
  • Baboss187Baboss187 Member Posts: 140
    Lormif said:

Baboss187 said:

Yes, the node does not say the debuff s have to be unique, so a 3 count stack counts as 3
    Thanks for clearing that up 👍🙂