Options

Thoughts on BP buff

Just throwing out some thoughts on a Black Panther buff after the death of Chadwick Boseman. Black Panther has always been my favorite Marvel superhero and I hate that he's so useless in game. Also, BPCW is one of only two 6* champs I have awakened. I'm no game designer, but this is a style of champ I would enjoy playing. He may be way OP here, but it would be sweet to see him be a viable option for something like Labyrinth or Abyss.

Signature Ability: As you can see, I am not dead

Bast's Blessings: Black Panther receives up to 5 passive blessings from the Panther god Bast by completing tasks. Chances of receiving the blessings increase based on sig level.
- 5 hit light ending combo
- 5 hit medium combo
- Heavy attack
- Special 1
- Special 2
(similar mechanic to Ghost Rider's judgements)

When receiving a knockout blow, Black Panther receives Bast's blessings immediately passively regenerates 8% health per blessing. Additionally, Black Panther receives a permanent passive fury for each blessing. Each fury raises attack by x (up to 1400 - in line with Hyperion) each.

Abilities:
Black Panther's armor gives him a permanent armor up buff granting Black Panther an additional 900 armor.

Reflective armor works the same, but defenders gain no power while stunned by Black Panther's armor.

Well-timed blocks have an x% chance to decrease incoming damage to 0.

Kinetic transference allows Black Panther to gain up to x% of a bar of power on block that scales based on champ level. Additionally, if a blocked hit deals 0 damage then BP gains a permanent passive prowess buff up to 10 stacks. When using a special attack, all stacks of prowess are removed.

All of Black Panther's basic attacks have a 25% chance to place a bleed dealing 100% of the attack's damage over 7.5 seconds. Max 5 stacks. If the defender is immune to bleed, the attack applies an armor break equal to 5% of the damage dealt for 7.5 seconds. Max 7 stacks. On the 7th stack, armor breaks are replaced with armor break reducing the defender's armor by 2000, as well as armor shatter for 12 seconds.

SP1: Final hit applies an additional stack of bleed dealing 50% of the damage done over 7.5 seconds. If defender is immune to bleed deals one permanent armor break debuff on the defender and it is removed when Black Panther applies an armor shatter debuff.

SP2: Applies 3 additional bleeds each dealing 50% of the attack damage over 7.5 seconds. If the defender is bleed immune 3 permanent armor breaks are applied and are removed when Black Panther places an armor shatter debuff on the defender.

SP3: Applies an additional 5 stacks of bleed on the defender. If the defender is bleed immune, they receive a 15 second armor shatter.

Like I said, this is probably way OP, but I was dreaming of what a good BP could look like.

Comments

• Options
    ElStroElStro Posts: 3
    I feel like he should be given a god tier buff, I'd say both panthers but at very least cwbp since that was Chadwick💜🖤💜