**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3 nova

Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
Does anyone have 6 star r3 nova gameplay?

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    ya does anyone have new 6* r3 Rhino gameplay?
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Anyone has r3 gameplay of mediocre champs?
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Rouger4 said:

Anyone has r3 gameplay of mediocre champs?

There's some gameplay of r3 Diablos and Dorms floating around in the forums. Those are pretty interesting
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen a R3 Taskmaster on YouTube.
  • Options
    edited August 2020

I’ve seen a R3 Taskmaster on YouTube.

Go on
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen quite a few people with r3 Novas actually. I don’t have any gameplay myself, but I’m pretty fascinated by the thought.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I know Seatin asks for recommendations for R3 gameolay you'd like to see. He uses the CCP Beta environment and has had things like R3 Venom, I think Carnage, etc. Find one of his R3 videos and comment on YouTube, he may get some gameplay up at some point.
  • Options

I know Seatin asks for recommendations for R3 gameolay you'd like to see. He uses the CCP Beta environment and has had things like R3 Venom, I think Carnage, etc. Find one of his R3 videos and comment on YouTube, he may get some gameplay up at some point.

He needs to have a 6* Nova though.
  • Options

and he has one unlucky fellow
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

and he has one unlucky fellow
    Oh I didn’t know that. I’d like to see some of this gameplay since I have a 6* Nova.