**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do you think is gonna be better - Apocalypse or Professor X?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
We're getting their champion spotlights in about 1 and a half hours (I'm very hyped). Who do you think is gonna be better? These predictions may go horribly wrong.

*Sad Terrax Noises*

*Sad Ebony Maw Noises*

Who do you think is gonna be better - Apocalypse or Professor X? 58 votes

Apocalypse
39%
SiliyoRaganatorFanoinJBC89Warlord5386BlackOracleChriissRTripleBTripleUDnegrin6969ArifuteraRocketWaffleMasterpuffTheNickster20MCOC_2020A_Cay47SavageJragonMaster170MuffinBrainRed_Guardian 23 votes
Professor X
60%
Duo_KulioGNASTYJim0172Lvernon15pseudosaneJumpthesharkUnidentifiedCreatureDr_Z01dbergMeebletongfan_13No_oneukOGAvengerTRONG94Thicco_Modetio_espectroErosenseiogAomine_Daiki10TheInfintySpideyFunkoIronStrange 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Bruh
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

I’m hoping apocalypse is insane, I really do, but based off most of the super hype releases recently (nova surfer etc) He’s going to be kinda underwhelming. I really hope he turns out to be like doom where he matches it even exceeds expectations, but I’m not expecting it

💯
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Professor X
    I'm just going to assume they're both going to be trash or average and hope to be surprised.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Oh they’ll both be insanely good.

Insanely good defenders that is.

I’m hoping if I say that enough times the opposite will actually be true but let’s be honest, I’m right
  • Options

Oh they’ll both be insanely good.

Insanely good defenders that is.

I’m hoping if I say that enough times the opposite will actually be true but let’s be honest, I’m right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd3QRTV9fFc

It's Mole Man and Terrax all over again.
  • Options

3 words: Omega Level Mutant

We can only hope
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    One thing we can safely assume is that Apocalypse will have access to Incinerate damage, which leads me to think that he might have access to more elemental damage (shock, coldsnap maybe?).
    He'll probably have high energy resistance too and regenerative abilities.
    People will want to see Apocalypse with an arsenal of weaponry, and that leads me to assume he'll be a more offensive champion.

Professor X on the other hand, might rely on building up charges on the opponent (concussive?) and prowess on himself (similar to Havok). I can see him having a rotation to access his damage. He looks like he'll be solid on offense but more so on defense.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I have low expectations.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Both profiles can be seen in game now.

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Professor X
    Looking at those professor x synergy symbols has me confused
  • Options

Can you see the abilities? You should be able to.
  • Options

Can you see the abilities? You should be able to.
    Yes it's there.
  • Options
    Professor X
    wait I can’t see that in my game
  • Options

I can't' find them
  • Options

Looking at those professor x synergy symbols has me confused

Apocalypse's synergy symbols look awesome
  • Options
    Got them on mine. Can’t get the sig ability, but both of their synergies are stupid crazy, apocalypse looks like he could be very very good, Professor X might be more d Ed wince orientated but looks like he has some potential on offence.

That’s just my initial thoughts. I’m on IOS so update should be out for everyone soon
  • Options

Got them on mine. Can’t get the sig ability, but both of their synergies are stupid crazy, apocalypse looks like he could be very very good, Professor X might be more d Ed wince orientated but looks like he has some potential on offence.

That’s just my initial thoughts. I’m on IOS so update should be out for everyone soon

Awesome!
  • Options

Thank you!!!
  • Options

• Options
    Professor X

I’m also on iOS, still don’t have it