**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

r5 or r2 options

Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have some options for r5 (or even r2). My alliance has been fully split on who I should r5. I currently have Venom, unawoken Havoc, HT, and Warlock at r5.

See pics for options.

Ægon has been one of the top answers in my alliance, but I never really use him, amd am not great at keeping high streaks. Sym Sup was another top answer, and only recently have I begun reusing him and am now seeing his potential when I wasnt understanding the hype before. Sunspot gets used as B Team and hits so hard, but could be used more as A team if I take him up, I just dont like rhe thought of having two Mutant r5s. Magik is another high answer but as I got more r4s and r5s Ive started using her less and less. Hype I just pulled. Noone in my alliamce seems thrilled taking 6*s to r2 unless theyre high up the chain.

Im Cav but am still working on 100%ing Act 5, and even though Ive been playing for five and a half years I havent even done the extras like LOL or ROL....Im not interested in stressing myself out. So I know when I was contemplating HT to r5 people were telling me how awesome he was for one of those other high stress fight stuff but Im not really interested in trying it out as of right now.

Suggestions? Thoughts? Who makes my life easier?
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 350
    If you can find a way to dupe Blade or awaken him with a gem, take him up. Regardless, I'd still advise ranking him up for Act 5. Based on your lack of interest in the longer fights Lol, Rol, I'd say leave out Aegon for now. Second best option would be Magik or possibly Guillotine 2099 because she is a beast. Ghostrider can work as well, still one of the best exploring champions especially when coupled with Blade. Mind you, I have rank 5'd all the champs I've advised you to, except Magik who I finally got recently and will soon rank 5. Good luck.
  • Options
    UPDATE:

I did take Hype up to R4. I also have Magneto unawoken at R2. I also did just pull and then awaken IceMan.

Eugene mentioned Blade, then of course I pulled a Skill from my AG.

Any suggestions? Im almost feeling like Mags might be the choice here the way my alliance has been talking about him...
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I’d take up CMM... she is crazy good and doesn’t need the NF synergy to be great. It’s very useful, but she is beyond god tier by her self