**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please fix terrible drop rates

I'm a level 35 with no 4 stars. I go on tons of alliance quest and play everyday just to pull a ton of 2 stars. Very discouraging and getting close to giving up on this game.

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Finish act 3 or 4 and you will be guaranteed to get a four star. Four stars aren't needed until you finish that content anyways
  • Options
    Start new accounts, there are players that get a 4 star on the first day of play. It's so much easier now than a year ago to progress early on. PHCS are likely rigged odds and low level players have less chances of getting a 4*.
  • Options
    MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    Play daily or 8 hour event to get some units. Play arena get you some shards and units too.
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Ya it gets them hooked then when u get our level it's just awful. I have 17 r5s, one r4 (because no good 5s to rank) and a ton of r3 5s. The game is so slow and boring. O and I don't spend a dime off principle. Seems like kabam focuses on just the beginners and the top-end spenders