**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Separate mastery builds

Ok so maybe this was talked about but I have an idea. I understand there are people who like to switch their masteries around because of suicides or something else for abyss fights or aw defense maybe.
It just seems like a lot of work to put a point in one mastery after another. And then having to switch it back. My idea is for every player to have the option to form three mastery builds. You can have a full deep wounds/despair mastery or a suicides or even a full defense mastery. This wouldn’t be three builds for each mastery group (defense offense). It would be one build for all three of them together. You build a mastery set save it and now if you want to switch to that build, just click that one and it saves you the trouble of going through each one. The cost will still be applied obviously and it will tell you the cost to switch over to that build. An example is the clash of clans village build. You can have 3-5 builds and instead of taking apart one by one you can just switch to the village build you want. Sorry if this is a bit confusing or long. Probably didn’t need that big of an explanation. What do y’all think?

Separate mastery builds 8 votes

Yeah it’s a good idea
87%
Risenfromhellbluebubble100FiiNCHswmcswMrGreekThebombsquad1Bexie 7 votes
It not necessary. There are more important things.
12%
Iron_Patriot_is_lit 1 vote