**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

whats up with that....??????

I won a fight in aq when i finished the fight there was a game crush i was thrown out of the game then i tried to load the game again and there was an announcement about emergency maintenance going on when the game was back on after 10-20 min of maintenance there was a new units store deal then i got back in aq and for my surprise the same symbioid in aq was alive again so i had to fight him again.
During fight time i had another glitch and the game froze for 4-5 sec and got back and i was dead whats up with that???
If u need proofs i have screen shots

Comments

• Tman0971Tman0971 Member Posts: 354 ★★
    Post the screen shots!
  • R4GER4GE Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    When was this? AQ isn't even running today
  • DorDor Member Posts: 13
    d29jn3karb1z.png
    hhzef9jznwad.png
    c16x5ki8wh2h.png
    kwcz2atfsw8g.png
    dx8wjiz2o6xa.png
    2kkl1z4hkb0a.jpg
    idf2loniyo66.png
    6tv1gnso4ebb.png
    It was last aq i think day 4
    Killed him had a regular glitch when im kicked out of the game started again killed him again then when i had the wining screen i got the notification of emergency maintenance kicked out again after winning for the second time
    10-20 min later same one killed me again with a glich (the game got stuck and i was dead when it got back....?)
    Sorry second pic is a bit earlier u can see when i started that route
    Now i know ios has issues with macoc but it became too regularly that these things happens
    My alliance is a strong one and we usually go as far as we can because of these glitches i have to use to many items every aw or aq
    I want answers pls
    R4GE wrote: »
    When was this? AQ isn't even running today

Last aq day 4 or 5 pretty sure 4