**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cavalier now or later

Should I push for cavalier today or should I wait until the next compensation?

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,356 ★★★★★
    I'd go to 6.1.5. Seeing how compensation is more rewarding than monthly event quests getting double might be worth it.
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83
    I as wondering if I should push for cavalier today or should I wait until there’s compensation? I can do it today with no units
  • HelluvaPullHelluvaPull Posts: 83

Do it today, do it right now.

Do you know when the next compensation is?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

I don’t know anything about compensation. But the rewards, and unlocked content when getting cavalier are worth doing it.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the only way we would know if there's compensation is if we knew that the game was going to have major issues. I'd definitely go for cav
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

after the next major outage/issues..... So unknown...
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    do it so you can get act 6 comp lol
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    🤦‍♂️
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    There's no compensation coming for Cavalier. And even if you were to wait until there is, you couldn't get it because you wouldn't have accomplished things at the difficulty that will make people eligible for compensation. Just do it.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    I think the OP was referring to act 6 compensation, but no one has any idea when or what thatll look like so you might as well move on ahead.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Just go and do it. The compensation is nothing compared to what you can get per monthly events
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Omg looool some people actually think compensation is SCHEDULED?! LOOOOL 🤣🤣🤣
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

It's going to be there in a year or two as far as I know... Why to hurry.... Just wait for one year 😂
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    LOL THIS HAS TO BE JOKE.

But anyways kabam has been doing us really great so far so unless there's an outage or something like that sorry bud if you won't be cavalier until like 2025.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★

You mean the next wave of nerf for act 6?
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

You mean the next wave of nerf for act 6?
    I think he means like extra rewards XDXDXDXD LOL
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Dumb question
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Yo guys, I was talking about the double compensation that some people got last time. But it doesn’t matter now, I decided to get cavalier. Did it with no units like I said.

Which is what made the post even sadder.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

Yo guys, I was talking about the double compensation that some people got last time. But it doesn’t matter now, I decided to get cavalier. Did it with no units like I said.

Congrats!