**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Relaxed, 31m, AQ-focused Alliance Looking for 1 Member

We are Gladiators is looking for one player to join our alliance.

We focus on AQ, playing three BGS, running map 4 every day, with Heroic modifiers on three days. We can accommodate players of varying skill levels, and our weekly score is 140 million-plus, which offers good rank-up rewards.

Our alliance runs AW optionally for players who are interested. We’ve been running one BG and ended last season in Silver 1, and are currently in Gold 3. Again, AW is optional, and we do not require boosting, reviving and such. If we lose, no sweat. We try to win, but we don’t worry when we don’t. It’s all about having fun.

The only requirements are to participate in AQ, to use Telegram for messaging, and to communicate when you cannot be available. Everyone has life requirements, from school to jobs to vacations, and we accommodate that.

I now we are in the middle of an AQ cycle, so if you need to wait to join until after this round ends and you collect your rewards, that’s fine.

We are Gladiators is stress-free, fun, and well organized (pats self on back). If you are looking for an alliance where you can grow and improve your roster, contact me.

You can reply here, or you can find me:

MCOC: Col. Corndog
Telegram: @cwhitworth

Cheers,
Colin

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Also, please do not send me a request to join without first contacting me, so we can be sure we’re a good fit for each other. — Colin
  • Options
    With AQ ending today, you might be looking for a new alliance. We Are Gladiators needs one player. Please contact me so we can chat, either here or in game or on Telegram.
  • Options
    Any takers?