**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best team for Act 5 [After 5.2.6]

I finished 5.2.6 about 3 weeks ago and haven't touched Chapter 3 yet. Any specific champions that will help me cheese through Act 5?
Leave your suggestions and opinions down below. I'll read em all.

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    see easy paths in youtube and yeah you need some 5 stars in rank 4 and more diverse 4 star maxed out roster
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    5.3 is kinda tough but 5.4 is cheese
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    your first 5 will clear it easily. I ignored the class nodes in 5.3
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

I finished 5.2.6 about 3 weeks ago and haven't touched Chapter 3 yet. Any specific champions that will help me cheese through Act 5?
    Leave your suggestions and opinions down below. I'll read em all.

Take a champion from each class to rank 4/40
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    As long as you don't mind long fights, 5.3 is pretty straight forward. The class nodes don't matter too much
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I found 5.3.2 to be easy. I found 5.3.1 harder.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    ignore the class nodes and use aegon or something
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    5.3- Very easy, Aegon can rip them all
    Some Important points.
    5.3.1- Mordo (you can go with Nick fury for evade failure or if you are comfortable and skilled than beat him with Aegon😉
    5.3.4- Hyperion (take corvus, charge him in tech path and rip Hyperion with 20 hits)
    5.3.6- Goblin(take Warlock, as his regen is mad)

5.4- Little bit difficult
    Rank up longshot if you want to cheese through 5.4 as all are having resistor nodes and Longshot is op for these nodes.
    For Modok, take Corvus synergy with proxima he can cheese it.
    Mephisto- Human torch with Nova Flame
    Ultron- Try with Corvus and Warlock(take him on vitality path, i mean Warlock) and try for medusa if you want to cheese but corvus can do it with 3 charges

This much only
    Best of luck🤗🤗😉