**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHITE MAGNETO GRANDMASTER FIGHT

I made a post earlier about white magneto being bugged. I decided to use him anyways in 6.4 just to help my other champs in difficult fights with his pre-fight ability. I finally reached the grandmaster fight and decided to activate magneto's pre-fight mainly for the 15% attack bonus. However, there is a very nasty interaction with the grandmaster. I was using colossus and since he classifies as a metal hero he applies a passive stun with magneto's pre-fight. In order to beat the grandmaster you need to have 3 "tactics" banned. Parry, dexterity, and light attacks. I was unable to get the parry tactic banned no matter how many times I parried him. I am now stuck on the final fight of 6.4 with no way of finishing the fight. I'm sure this is not a bug because the grandmaster does not specify that the parry has to apply a debuff stun and not a passive one. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit and the game devs could you please look into this? The red magneto has been working perfectly while the white magneto seems to be ignored and left bugged. This is ruining the champion and makes his buff seem useless.

Comments

• Vibranium_X23Vibranium_X23 Posts: 19
    edited September 2020
    Here's a video of me doing the fight but the parry doesn't get banned
    https://youtu.be/21NIrioPbzI
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    @Vibranium_X23 thank you for posting this. I was about to do the same thing.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    He's been neglected for a long time. I don't know if his sp3 is even working right with the existing prowess buffs being paused. His passive stun still pushes the opponent to the pacific and nothing been done about it. In all honesty, I'm running on extra time with this game. A whole bunch of things annoy me atm.