**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which dual class crystal should I go for?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Here is a list of the champions I want the most from each dual class crystal. It is in consecutive order from most wanted to least wanted out of the champs I want the most. Any champion on this list I would be buzzing to pull. If it says (awakening) after the champion's name it means I already have them but I want to awaken them. On top are the champions I want the most. Keep in mind that I do not have a cosmic, skill, or mutant awakening gem at the moment, which makes Aegon and Nick Fury significantly less valuable to me until I can get them awakened (which can take a very long time). Also, if there is a champion on my list that is omitted and you think should be there, I most likely have them (ex. Omega Red, Corvus, Hyperion).

Keep in mind that basic 5* crystals are also on the table. I haven't ruled them out.

Please list your reasons below as to which crystal I should choose so that I can understand your reasoning. Thanks.

Which dual class crystal should I go for? 25 votes

Skill/Mutant
16%
Moot4LifeAleorRenaxqqBeastDad 4 votes
Science/Mystic
48%
RookiieZipioEsket1t_420Iron_Patriot_is_litThicco_ModeSpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensQfuryStuchshield456InfiniteAbe17 12 votes
Cosmic/Tech
4%
Aayush19 1 vote
Basic
32%
PantherusNZchrisfernendezzzQacobChriissRmanan_44AmnetiesThebombsquad1Yodabolt21 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Science/Mystic
    can we see your roster and what you’re looking to accomplish (abyss, labyrinth, act 6)?
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Basic
    Dude I got a venom and ghost out of my two previous basics
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Basic
    Always basic IMO
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Science/Mystic
    either science/mystic or basic
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Basic
    Technically speaking, science/mystic is better than basic, but technically speaking sucks. Basics ftw.
  • Basic
    I prefer basic crystal because all i ever got is a waste champ from the dual crystal
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Pick one dual cc lets say sci/mys then go for tech/cos then pick mut/skill and repeat the cycle or atleast this is what I am doing
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Thanks guys, I'll open both basics and mystic/science crystals, as you guys said.

can we see your roster and what you’re looking to accomplish (abyss, labyrinth, act 6)?

I don't care about LOL atm cuz it's just not worth the time unless you have Aegon. I'm pretty far off AOL atm.

Act 6 is the main one. I'm currently in 6.3.3. The other things I care about is all sorts of events and champs who can help me in all sorts of situations.
    Currently my rank up plan is:

R4 and awaken Void
    R5 Human Torch
    R5 Corvus Glaive
    R3 Elsa Bloodstone
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Science/Mystic
    with that roster i would go with majority, the science and mystics would bring so much more utility to your team if you did manage to pull someone you want to pull.