**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster Fight - 6.4.6 Exploration

Hey everyone,

So I am busy with my exploration of the Grandmaster quest, did my initial clear about 3 months ago and my 2nd and 3rd run through today.

I’m averaging around 10 revives to get through him and I’m curious to know how many people have soloed this fight and how many attempts it took for you to get a clean solo?

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    from what i’ve see around 3-4 is average, very skilled players can take him down solo with virtually any champion. seeing that this fight doesn’t need counters or anything it comes down to skill and depends on each player individually
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

from what i’ve see around 3-4 is average, very skilled players can take him down solo with virtually any champion. seeing that this fight doesn’t need counters or anything it comes down to skill and depends on each player individually

There are specific characters that make this fight a lot easier. CMM, Doom, Aegon, Fury, Sinister, Champion, Dragon Man, SorSupreme, etc all give super large benefits. The fight does have counters it just doesn't require said counters.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

There are specific characters that make this fight a lot easier. CMM, Doom, Aegon, Fury, Sinister, Champion, Dragon Man, SorSupreme, etc all give super large benefits. The fight does have counters it just doesn't require said counters.
    if it does not require a counter then it is not a counter. This is the thing people dont get. the only reason those champions do "better" si that their damage is higher, they dont have any special thing that allows them to counter an ability, which is what counter means.