**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Imp Rank Ups for Act 6 (need advice)

Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
So I'm currently completing 6.2 and my thinking is to have atleast 2 rank 4 or above from each class. The options are

GP vs KM (Don't want to rank up either of them😓)
OR vs Clossus vs AA
CM vs Medusa vs Vision vs Venom
Hood vs MS (Don't want to rank up either of them😓)
I do have basic masteries + suicides (missing despair, DW, assassin)

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Gwenpool will be useful on the Do You Bleed path in 6.2.6

Sorcerer Supreme - You will need a counter for the champion and a few tricky cosmic lanes and she’s great and very sustainable

Omega - still great without suicides provided you have high sig

Corvus - Really needs the damage boost from r5

What does your science roster look like? 6.2.5 Mordo can be soloed with Torch or Void.

The gates suck but as long as you have 2-3 solid r4 - r5s, a bit of skill, luck and throw in a few boosts and revives and you will be fine.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Going through each class:

Skill - honestly save your T4B. I would rank these champs after everyone else. Whilst GP and KM are good, hold off for now.

Mystic - Sorcerer supreme to R5 (or whatever is the next rank) straight away. You don’t need 2 mystics. 1 good one is definitely enough. Especially a 6.2 Champion counter. You’re perfect on that front. Don’t rank up a champ you don’t want to just to say it have 2 mystic 5*s at R4. One is enough.

Mutant - running suicides? OR. Anyways you’re AA isn’t duped and he gains much of his use through his sig ability. I would definitely rank OR. (Do be on the lookout for mutant gems. Use it on AA it’s worth it 1000%)

Cosmic - CAPTAIN. MARVEL. MOVIE. 8 days a week, 14 months a year. Absolutely the best in those options. I would try to get her awakened +siggged up (I’m assuming you know not to use more than 40-60 sigs on Hyperion and Corvus only needs 1 to be great). She is a 6.2.2 Sinister counter and the best one at that.

Science - you didn’t post a roster so that either means you’re all set or you’re lacking in any form of spice. I would say look out for Void as he is a perfect 6.2.5 Mordo counter.

Tech - again I can’t see the roster but honestly all you would need is a Ghost/Warlock. Other than that prioritise other classes.

Conclusion: in order prioritise

1. CMM
    2. OR
    3. Sorcerer Supreme
    4. Maybe AA
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    HT and CAIW are ar r4
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Here's my other 2 class

No Quake please
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    AA and venom pulled my thru most of act 6
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    MetalJake said:

AA and venom pulled my thru most of act 6

Esp once u hit 6.3 and 6.4 evade lanes. Those 2 can beat most of them
  • IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    Gwenpool is really fun, but hold your catalysts for a while.
    Definetely Colossus. He helped me so much, he is now at r5, and yes unduped.
    Cmm is just a big queen, so good damage. Have her on r5.
    Hood, but SS is much better especially for the Champion. I have her on r5 as well. She is really fun champ.
    I would also consider r5 Ghost if you are good with her.
    Also rank up that Spidergwen, enervate+slow+good damage, I have her on r5 too, no regrets! (and Rulk ks awesome too!)