**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What will happen to our unused "galactus favor" when the event ends?

Is something gonna happen like in other events where the items are traded for gold or something else or are they just gonna go to waste?

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    at most you'll probably have 1 favor left right? if you have more than that unused then that's not really on them. my point is that it's not like other resources when you could have an abundant supply left. the event didnt give you enough to even trade for anything.
  • Options
    LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    He will come looking for them....better use them.
  • Options
    quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    While u wont use energies in this side quest, u can farm its rewards whenever u have hungers tickets. Because the rewards refesh each time u enter quest by tickets
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Gone... Reduced to atoms.
  • Options
    DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171

at most you'll probably have 1 favor left right? if you have more than that unused then that's not really on them. my point is that it's not like other resources when you could have an abundant supply left. the event didnt give you enough to even trade for anything.

Depending on roster and skill.
    I only have champs good enough to do aarkus and void. But i don't have skill to do void (master).
    So I'm left with 5 favors today. Used them on air walker. Could have gotten 2 4*, got only 1 instead. Oh well.
  • Options
    Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108