**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Best champ to use 4* generic Awakening Gem on ??

YouCantSeeMe2YouCantSeeMe2 Posts: 15
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Best champ to use 4* generic Awakening Gem on ?? 60 votes

Archangel
31% 19 votes
Rogue
3% 2 votes
Doctor Octopus
0% 0 votes
Wolverine
40% 24 votes
Mordo
3% 2 votes
Just save it for now!
21% 13 votes

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch
  • Lj2play_Lj2play_ Posts: 20
    I would say wolverine but he still has decent regen unawakened. Save for a champ that needs it
  • Not a lot of people have doc oc. So save until you are certain. There is regret if you use the gen on someone and find out later you would have done differently. They are hard to get so there's that.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    AA ALL THE WAY! He is a beast without being duped but he is UNSTOPPABLE if duped.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    AA ALL THE WAY! He is a beast without being duped but he is UNSTOPPABLE if duped.

Then you are stopped dead in your tracks by a bleed and/or poison immune.

Wolverine is prob your best bet here.
    AA sig is amazing but will still beast damage-wise without it.

Wolvie when duped has ridiculous regen. During AQ I cannot stress the amount of times you start fights with him slivered hp and hes full hp by the end of the fight. Mistakes are very forgiving using him.
  • Anyone but aa would be wasting it. Especially mordo. Don't do that lol. Honestly I'm not sold on AA as is. Wait until we see people use him in AQ/AW at higher difficulties where getting off that heavy attack is risky. Especially against something on a limber or stun immune node.

If he's really stacking bleeds and poison enough to stand out with out over relying on heavy attacks do it. Otherwise wait.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,389 ★★★
    Anyone but aa would be wasting it. Especially mordo. Don't do that lol. Honestly I'm not sold on AA as is. Wait until we see people use him in AQ/AW at higher difficulties where getting off that heavy attack is risky. Especially against something on a limber or stun immune node.

If he's really stacking bleeds and poison enough to stand out with out over relying on heavy attacks do it. Otherwise wait.

Clearly you've never run through AQ with a high-sig, full health wolvie plowing thru poison, bleed, degen nodes while keeping that l3 untouched and marveling at how quickly that health bar goes up especially after eating other champs' specials.