**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Delay and wrong command

Since the late 3 patches i have been experiencing some issues that dont let me play at my best and force me to use units for pots and revives.
On the defense part most of the time while i am defending my character will drop his guard resulting ingetting destryoed so i am forced to evade most of the time but sometimes while i try to do that my character will instead guard instead of dashing back.
On the offensive part sometimes i get too laggy and have my combo disrupted at around 2-3 hits, another issue is that while i tap the screen to attack, my character will sometimes stop attacking and stand completely still for about 1-2 sec while other times it will do a heavy attack without me holding the right side of the screen.Lastly sometimes if i have my opponent walled for a long period of time the 2 characters will be placed a lot more closed than they are supposed to resulting in visual bugs reducing the reaction time top either block parry or evade.

i am using a Huawaei P8 lite to play