**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I ready for act 5

ThantonThanton Posts: 142
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys I have completed act 4 and now I am willing to be uncollected. Now I need your advice that whether my champions are good enough or should I rank up them

Please help me.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Colossus will be an MVP for 5.2.4 caltrops but you might want to rank up that ghost. You can do it!
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    Crcrcrc said:

Colossus will be an MVP for 5.2.4 caltrops but you might want to rank up that ghost. You can do it!

Ya I also want to rank up Ghost but I have no t4cc
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes, you are ready just rank up fury and everything is done

Best of luck😉😉
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    Definitely rank up ghost and learn to play her, also try to get some more god tier 4* maxed, and a couple of decent 5* and you can do it
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    rank up that nick as well, even unawakened hes a really good bleed champ, and if you awaken him he becomes beyond got tier and a great defender.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'd rank up ghost and quake. you should be able to do it
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Rank up ghost, namor and colossus and level up venom u r ready and even rank up wasp for Ghost synetgy
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    ghost, g99, and quake should be amazing for act 5, wait until nick is duped then take him up cos hed be a beast. whether ur ready or not depends on ur own skill but once that roster is ranked up most people should be able to