**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account Progression Recap, TY Quake, and Act 6

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

January
- Started playing MCOC

February
- Act 4 Completion
- Pulled Archangel after defeating Maestro
- Pulled Void

March
- Act 4 Exploration

April
- Too much Arena, can't get past Act 5.1, can't complete the running Epic quest
- I was getting 4-5 champs a month but I was on a series of meme tiers.
- Got 5* Falcon as the last straw. Burnout. Quit the game.

July
- My friend who started at the same time as me and didn't quit pulled a 5* Ghost. I got hyped and started playing again.
- I was still subscribed to Seatin at this time and his commentary on the RoadMap added to the hype.

Last week of July
- There were rumors of a compensation reward. Pushed for UC with a team of 4*s.
(My skills, particularly intercepts, actually improved drastically from quitting the game. Lol.)
- First UC EQ Exploration. My 4* Longshot was almost oneshotting Guardian in every path.
- Explored Canadian Difficulty to get all the 6* shards.
- Got my first 6*... Yellowjacket. :neutral:
- Made me wanna quit again. Kiddin'. I accepted the concept of RNG and entropy.

August
- Second UC Exploration. 4* Longshot did it again.
- Started planning on taking the Epic Boss Rush challenge. Ranked up my 4* Quake.
- Explored all Epic Boss Rush. Thank you Quake.
- Pulled 5* Colossus and Human Torch... and Silver Surfer... twice.

Last week of August
- Still hyped from the adrenaline of the Boss Rush I unexpectedly completed 5.3 and 5.4... in a single day.
(I wasn't planning on touching the content but I luckily have some of the best options for Act 5 Exploration like Quake, Colossus, Void, and Archangel)

My Roadmap:
- My current roster lacks 5*s and I only have 1 Rank 4 for Act 6.1. But t is pretty good for Act 5 Exploration and UC EQ. I'll go for it first.
- I'm planning on hoarding shards until Hit Monkey is in the Basic Pool. I might open somewhere around 10-20 5* and 2 6* crystals by that time.
- I briefly checked Act 6.1 guides and apparently there are 2 roadblocks in the form of Crossbones and Sentinel. Colossus might be good for Crossbones but I still don't have any idea about Sentinel. So I need to get a counter.

Wishlist for the big 5* opening:

- Quake
- Doctor Doom
- Ghost (Looks fun. I already have Hood and Antman)
- Hit f#$"#& Monkey

Any advice for Act 6.1 and Act 6 in general? What should I expect?

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if you have the counters, I think it's pretty fun. colossus will probably be able to take down crossbones
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    I completed my Cavalier run today only. Don't expect 6.1 to be fair as there are lot of annoying nodes there. 6.1.1 and 2 are moderate, 6.1.3 and 4 are very easy, 6.1.5 and 6 are hard.
    You have counters for Xbones - Colossus, Iceman and OML, but it will be a long fight with R4 colossus as you need to build armor to outdamage regen.
    You don't have any counters for sentinels.
    So imo you are likely to spend more units for Cavalier run than expected.
    I suggest you to build your roaster through this month's EQ. If rng favours you might pull god champs, you must need atleast 3 5* R4 in your team.