Just became Cavalier (easier than Uncollected imo)

StoNerdStoNerd Member Posts: 179
Hola,
It took me exactly 5days starting from 5.3 to 6.1 ( nearly 2/3 quests per day)initial completion.
After spend a month time to build my roaster, I finally got enough confidence to start the road to Cavalier. Attached my roaster below.

Day1 - Completed 5.3.1 to 5.3.3 as I waited half a day for energy to refill. No units or revives spent, it a cake walk with my team.

Day2 - finished 5.3. Only annoying fight for me was final boss Green Goblin (power gain and healing), slipped and lost 2champs but my doom too care of him.

Day 3 - Stashed few energy refills and decided to go full on. I managed to finish 5.4. I underestimated Ultron boss, his random buffs and evade function are irritating, knocked out my entire team. Forgot to take proxima so corvus struggled a lot, but finally got him in 2 L2 revives.

Upon completing Act 5 I opened OG Ironman, I thought I deserved him after all my good 5* luck, then opened Grandmaster crystal, rise and shine, I pulled Guilly99, immediately took her to r3.

Day4 - 6.1.1 to 6.1.4
Finally the end game content is here, I took the team 6*CapIW, 5*BWCV, Doom, Corvus/VTD, Guilly99. All the paths are shorter but each fights took longer than expected
6.1.1 - No retreat node is no joke and the final boss (Sabertooth), I underestimated him and gave him a team revive.
6.1.2 - didn't bless me and I was like who designed these nodes for bosses, Cannot take Corvus against Ultron due to his insane power gain and he grabbed 1 team revive and 1 L2 revive from me. After all my team knocked down he was down to 50% only, then revived Doom(due to his unique attack synergy and power control), luckily managed to beat him but careful of his evade function.
6.1.3 & 6.1.4 - I don't have to say, piece of a cake.
6.1.5 - Till now, I am down to 100units and no revives, but got good counters to Xbones, took both Corvus and G99 to r4. I left out the bane path and took starky path instead as I want to rampup my corvus. Met the boss, heard lot of stories on him and I was too dumb to solo him with my Guilly99 without units or revives. The fight was good till 90 hits but then got stuck and lost the combo and bane got me , barely got any health. Took my Corvus and he was really good and managed to take 30% health and revived corvus twice and slipped up both times as I usually hit on the opponents block with corvus and got poisoned both times in fight. Xbones down to 40% and I don't have units or revives left.
I started grinding arenas and took him down.

Day5
This is the hardest quest throughout the run imo, due to the annoying paths, I took the easiest path but still faced trouble as the defenders go unblockable upon regen. My mvp's here are doom and BWCV. Sentinel boss is little bit harder than I thought, spent 1team revive here.

Finally reached this milestone and little bit disappointed as there are no major benifits from UC in terms of calander or daily rewards.
Imo my UC run is little difficult than this as I was a noob then.

Tell me how guys felt after your run, I don't have any further game plans now and open to suggestions. Hopefully this month's EQ will be interesting.

Comments

• GuruYosenGuruYosen Member Posts: 87
    Finish AOL
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Member Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

I used the very potent combination of ghost, doom and unitman. Used nebula for 6.1.2 boss tho. Bought along wasp for synergy and antman for synergy.

Yeah I just used Ghost, she's a beast for act 6
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    If you have the counters for the 6.1 bosses, it's probably going to feel easier because act four and before is super easy, and act five is a large step up in difficulty. that's when you have to get better and maybe increase your roster a little
  • _Reef_Reef Member Posts: 267
    I went from 5.3.1 to Cavalier last month was mad stressful, finally happy about it. My wife is on 5.2.4 and want me to get her over the hump to UC and that sh is way harder w her roster. No suicides and basic masteries, look like she'll be stuck there forever lol.