**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is air walker as bad as people say he is?

Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
What’s your opinion on air walker. Is he another useless herald or does he have some potential.

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    The first fight is kind of painful. Second fight is not too bad. Third fight and onwards he is pretty decent. Definitely not as bad as people say he is but certainly not as strong as a Herald of Galactus should be. You have a bunch of people basing their opinions on videos they've seen on YouTube, and I can assure you that certain YouTubers don't have a clue how to play Airwalker correctly.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Dude seems okay imo at best
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I think he’s fun to use for lower content, but for endgame stuff he serves no purpose. His damage the first two fights isn’t there, and while after he can hit fairly hard, it’s for a short 20 second window and he has no utility to sustain other than power gain.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    smells like cull obsidian but maybe a tiny bit worse
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

smells like cull obsidian but maybe a tiny bit worse

Not just a tiny bit Thicco
    Cull has Thanos' Favour buffs and Rout buffs that boost his damage until he's fully ramped up
    And when he's fully ramped up he's something to behold, and it lasts for the rest of the quest
    Fully ramped up, Cull can consistently take down larger health pools in short periods of time, his only issues are his lack of immunities, regen and block prof leading to low survivability (but there is the True Northern Synergy that can help)
    Air-Walker delivers a lot less than that, and has a lot of work to do in between, he's really nothing special
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    I don't know why ppl call him "hits like a noodle" when he is a champ that reliabe in sp damage like longshot's basic hit like noodle, just use his power gain when parry and almost have a bar of power, then use sp, that all simple