**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's get serious about the weak Iron Family 5* crystal pulls (Science champs too)

Honestly looking for real answers from the people of Kabam. Give us the real truth so we can know what's we're dealing with. Why are these weaker champs more common than the stronger and more useful ones? How are the Iron Techs and weak Science champs just so common even in featured crystals? We really, really, like really want and probably need to know this because the FAQ says it's all random and drop rates are set a certain way but tell us the true details about this issue. Please.

We may have to shut down the crystal system until we find out what the heck is going on.

Comments

• There's more weaker because these champs were made pretty early in the game, also it's more satisfying to pull a good champion when there's more weaker ones.
  • I thought about that but not really the case. One of my officers bought a 5* Tech crystal. He wanted pretty much anything but HB. Guess who he got. That's just one example. A buddy got IP and HB in a Kingpin featured crystal. Just another example. My alliance is flooded with this stuff going on. Something isn't right.

We should be demanding explanations for things instead of just accepting things happening.
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    I can't wait for Infinity Wars....waiting to see how many more craptastic Iron Man versions they'll make of him for the game.
  • They need to add some good 5* science champs to the game. Hell science champs in general. They suck so much right now for the most part.
  • I have seven 5*s. Red hulk, IP, IM, and HB are four of them