**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I know many guys love daredevil character in movie. How many guys looking for daredevil buff?

I know many guys love daredevil character in movie. How many guys looking for daredevil buff? 34 votes

Yes
82%
DarkZenTendersquadMagrailothosShadowstrikekikiFurieuxrcm2017MitriaxSairam44RookiieRamadaWozzy101Hector_1475EtjamaMiStaLovaPancake_FaceEtm34PotatolegionHCMmcocSteel_Ball_RunE_Rich423 28 votes
No
17%
LPH_337FiiNCHMercury79CrasyduckAdios50laxthe 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    I think he's high on Kabam's list of Overhaul buffs. Iirc it was between him and Hulkbuster I think last last voting time?
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Hopefully, yes. He remains my personal favorite Marvel character.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    I hope you meant to say the netflix series, cuz the film is a giant meme. No one likes that one
  • Options
    berlioberlio Posts: 21
    movies? netflix series? Daredevil is one of the most important Marvel character for the comics. It looks like that the character are important only for the film. The film and the series about marvel charactes are quite trash
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Yes
    I hope DDN gets a buffi have a r4 5* don't ask smh
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Yes
    Hopefully like what they did with Magneto, make both characters different
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Yes

I hope DDN gets a buffi have a r4 5* don't ask smh