**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick fury , doombot bug?

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★
Knocking down doombot with Nick does not remove petrify even above 10 charges.

Map 5 today. But happens everyday. And no this was not proced after my sp. Removes all other debuffs

Comments

• CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    What are the abilities of this Doombot ?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Map 5 today. But happens everyday. And no this was not proced after my sp. Removes all other debuffs

you have to knock him down with a basic attack, meaning a heavy, it appears you used a sp1
    HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

you have to knock him down with a basic attack, meaning a heavy, it appears you used a sp1
    I'd advice you read Nick's abilities
    BASIC ATTACKS
    Ending a combo with a Light Attack has a 100% chance to inflict a Bleed, dealing 516.6 damage over 1 second.
    Landing any Medium Attack has a 100% chance to inflict a Bleed, dealing 28.7 damage over 6 seconds.
    Landing a Heavy Attack has a 100% chance to inflict up to 3 stacks of Bleed, each dealing 57.4 damage over 12 seconds.
    When hitting into Auto-Block Nick is Stun Immune and has a 100% to inflict a Bleed dealing 57.4 damage over 12 seconds.
    Knocking down the Opponent Purifies Nick's non-damaging Debuffs.

SPECIAL 1: "S.H.I.E.L.D. Air Strike - Nick throws a tracker onto his opponent, calling in multiple strikes from a helicarrier above.
    When performing this attack Nick immediately gains 4 Tactical charges.
    Disorients the Opponent, reducing their Block Proficiency by 50% and Defensive Ability Accuracy by 70% for 8 seconds.
    Dev Note: As an attacker, Nick’s special 1 is his best source to build Tactical charges without taking hits, bringing Nick into a fight against an Avenger is also a way to great jump start his pool of Tactical Charges.

I would advise you to state the ability I am apparently missing.

HI_guys said:

It's right there. " Knocking down the opponent purifies non damaging debuffs" and if more than 10 removes all debuffs.

Now do I have to explain to you what Knocking down the opponent means? You've supposedly explored Act 6 haven't you? Or was it another SS

Did you miss the fact that it is under the header BASIC ATTACKS, that I both bolded and italicized for a reason? Do I have to explain what a basic attack means? Things under the header BASIC ATTACKS means that its actions has to be, well, a BASIC ATTACK. A SPECIAL attack is not a BASIC ATTACK.

Here, I will even post a SS from my rank 5 5* I just used in abyss

HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

It's right there. " Knocking down the opponent purifies non damaging debuffs" and if more than 10 removes all debuffs.

Now do I have to explain to you what Knocking down the opponent means? You've supposedly explored Act 6 haven't you? Or was it another SS

Did you miss the fact that it is under the header BASIC ATTACKS, that I both bolded and italicized for a reason? Do I have to explain what a basic attack means? Things under the header BASIC ATTACKS means that its actions has to be, well, a BASIC ATTACK. A SPECIAL attack is not a BASIC ATTACK.

Have you actually played with Nick fury? Have you ever used in him actual day to day content?

Do something will you, simply duel a mister Fantastic with you R5 5* and tell me what happens when you use your sp1
    in my dual the only thing it did was remove taunt, as it should.

Are you hear reporting that SP1 is incorrectly purifying buffs? The SP1 on Nick fury does not say anything about removing debuffs, and you have not even shown that it does that. According to his abilities the only time it should remove buffs is
    1) when knocked down with a basic attack.
    2) the restoration kit is kicked in
    3) the decoy is removed.
    i played around with Mr Fantasic and I think I know where your issue is. On his SP1 he places a taunt and a stagger. The taunt goes away when you activate any special, immedately, but the stagger will go away when you activate your dex. If you are able to get past his SP1 without dex then you parry Sp1 the stagger will stay in place too.
    HI_guys said:

Sigh.... What happened to the careful study passive?you know.. the little red button with a 1 inside that comes when you use a special against MF

nothing. But lets say it did go away on yours. That would mean SP1 is bugged in that it is doing something his kit does not say it should do, which means they would more than likely fix that, as opposed to changing the abilities to match what you want it to do. Is that what you are looking for here? Because again, his kit does not say SP1 should do that when it knocks down the champs, only his basic attacks should do that on knock down.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

https://youtu.be/1KsPiyKc2fY
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

https://youtu.be/1KsPiyKc2fY
    Nick Fury fix coming soon....