**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sasquatch bug

Hey guys, I just finished my boss rush road and as part of my team I took my 6 stars sasquatch only to find out he has a BIG bug.

I hope someone can check this out but basically, neither sp1 nor sp2 are reacting to fractures, I mean sp1 does'nt refresh them and sp2 doesn't eliminates them to increase damage, the fractures debuff just pass with no interaction whatsoever.

Please someone check this out.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• I can confirm this as well. I got a clip too. Just idk how to upload it to the forum. But the ruptures are not being refreshed via sp1.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    As suggested I post the following data:

Device: Xiaomi mi note 10 pro
    Connection: wifi
    Game mode: Happened on the boss rush omega and on the realm of legends
    Champion affected: Sasquatch, 6 stars r3
    Description: ruptures aren't being refreshed by sp1 nor eliminated by sp2, both interactions are bugged.

I hope any kind of responde from the admin
  • Here is some screenshots. Best i can do. Its before sp1, start of sp1 and after sp1

• I can confirm this as well. I got a clip too. Just idk how to upload it to the forum. But the ruptures are not being refreshed via sp1.

If you have video, you can post it to a site like youtube and then share the link here. We an pass it on to the rest of the team along with the other info we've already sent.
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    edited September 2020
    Ok cool. I will try to upload it
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    Yep, not refreshing for me too. Wanted to use him for Dis track node but can’t....

If you have video, you can post it to a site like youtube and then share the link here. We an pass it on to the rest of the team along with the other info we've already sent.
    Thank you! I appreciate the quick response. I hope the video helps
  • Yes I have the same issue here with sasquatch, realized it while using him in aq.
  • Hey there, we pushed out a fix that should resolve these issues for Sasquatch.
  • Awesome thank you. Definitely appreciate it! And i can confirm he is working normally now as well. Time to have some more fun using sasquatch again
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I too can confirm it's working now, thank you so much, it was so sad having my r3 and not using him