**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Price Moderation- Quantity over Quality

Hello guys! I know, now that this might sound unfair. But I have a suggestion for our, so beloved Kabam group.
Here we go!

I realise, the prices are the same, calculated by exchange currency course in different countries. So, if the deal costs 99 USD, it'll cost the same by the exchange course in Polish currency. And it seems fair, BUT it isn't. Different countries, different economy system.
@Kabam Miike and rest of you boys and girls from the office high up. Change it, that's the best suggestion for you. You expect me to pay the amount of 10 USD, being between 30 and 40 PLN for a small deal, whch is NOT a good price. 10 USD and 30 PLN are not equal, when taking the statistically mundane payment and expenses in those two countries. I get it now, you get paid in USD. So 10 PLN, which would be best price for small deal, the same quantity, but smaller in fact in PLN, might seem like a grain of sand. But don't you think, that the number of possible paying players might increase because the game and progressing is moderated to other countries?

Take it into consideration