**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Treasure island event

spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
so what is it exactly? i’ve read the announcements about it and i’m still a bit lost. you get the key, open the gate, and you can infinitely farm the rewards? that just seems a bit ridiculous. could anyone clarify the basics for me?

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    each day, you get an objective. they stay for the whole month, so no need to rush it. once you finish the objective, pick a tier of the quest you want. tier 1-4, 4 being the hardest. going into the quest is free, but to go on a path, you spend a key. once you unlock a path with a key, it stays unlocked, even if you leave the quest and reeneter, so if it's too hard, you can bring someone else. once you claim the chest from that path and finish the quest, you get the rewards in the chest and the chest disappears from that path
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Each day there is an objective, that objective gives you a selector where you can choose between a tier 1, tier 2, tier 3, or tier 4 key. Tier 1 allows you to enter any path in heroic difficulty, tier 2 the same with master difficulty, tier 3 with epic difficulty, and finally tier 4 with legendary difficulty. Each path has a chest. Each chest will either be a 1*, 2*, 3*, 4* or in one singular instance, a 5*. What can be in those chests differs between difficulties and the info is in the event announcement. Entering a path consumes one key. Once that path is unlocked it will stay unlocked until the end of the event.
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Thank you all for the info, I was quite confused because after I did my first run to claim the rewards, I got t5 basic fragments and was able to run and get them again, i was so confused lol