**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Diversity scoring

@Kabam Miike. I may have missed it and I'm not searching through hundreds of messages. Can we get a better break down on diversity points scoring? What is 0.002 per pi, is that for each pi point or over all pi, and is it per champ or the combined pi of all 5 champs

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I don't know if it works correctly but if it does your distinction between each pi point or total of the champs and per champ or combined seems meaningless. .002 per pi would be a percentage which means using multiplication of the % value and the pi and the results should be the same regardless of if you calculate per champ individually and then add the scores or combine the pi and then multiply.

Take 1% (.01) for simplicity's sake. 1% of a simplified fake pi of 100 is 1 and 1% of 50 is .5. Comined 1 + .5 = 1.5 and 1% of 150 (100 + 50) is also 1.5.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    bluezero wrote: »
    is that for each pi point or over all pi, and is it per champ or the combined pi of all 5 champs

Those 4 things are all the same, so the answer would be "yes"