**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Keep Getting Signed Off Because of "Another Device"

I got bumped off my account twice today, so I decided to change my password. 10 minutes after successfully changing my password, I got bumped yet again.

I have changed the password a SECOND time now. I got a new password, logged the acc off of the game, shut the app down.
I re-open the Mcoc app ready to log in, and the game just logged me into the acc directly, WITHOUT asking me to enter the new password I gave!

How am I supposed to know that this security works? My phone seemed to just log back in automatically without knowing that a password got changed!

Comments

• MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    @Kabam Miike Is this a bug?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    No it's because u gave out ur acct before and the other user hasn't logged out. It's a bad security model of kabam
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Not necessarily, it can sometimes be a bug with game center on apple. Since it detects whether you are logged in via game center and can change between devices.

However, your account could still be compromised and changing your password was the right thing to do and a good call.

If you notice any changes or they messed up something contact support.
  • Hey there Mixkebab,

We cannot handle account specific issues like this in the forums. As SlyCat42 mentioned, you will need to contact support and let them know exactly what is going on!

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

Since we, unfortunately, cannot help further with your account issues, I am going to close down this thread.
This discussion has been closed.