**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Omega Boss Rush Run

2»

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    gsil6374 said:

Let me ask you this, what fights did you use Nick Furry and Sunspot for? I have Doom and CMarvel, so I'm good there. So I'm thinking of Doom, Cap IW, Cap Marvel, 3 star furry (all I got), and someone else.

I used Fury for Mr. Fantastic (solo), Invisible Woman (got clapped, even though I solo'd her before), Doom (75%), Ronin (solo), Human Torch (got clapped again, silly mistake).

I used Sunspot for Squirrel Girl (solo), Mojo (solo), Elsa (80%), BWCV (80%).
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I used
    Hyperion
    Gladiator hulk
    Stealth Spider-Man
    Rogue (mainly)
    Longshot
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    And that's a wrap

Took my Hyperion to 5/65 sig 200 with the T5BC. What an awesome champ.
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Done.

Pulls: 10% Skill T5CC, Tech T5CC.

Most effective champions in order w/ rating:
    1. Doctor Doom (10/10)
    2. Captain Marvel (9/10)
    3. Sunspot (6/10)
    4. Nick Fury (3/10)
    5. Guillotine 2099 (1/10)

Items used: 7 team revives. I know, it's a lot. But that's the price I paid for the team I brought and their performance in the run. Doom and Marvel were the only ones putting in significant work. Guillotine 2099 was a wasted slot. About a third of the way in I realized my mistake and wished I brought Cap IW or HT instead. With that replacement alone, I'm certain I could do it again with 3 or 4 team revives max, as they are both high performing boss killers. It really wasn't very difficult.

If you haven't finished it yet, plan well. As you can see in my case, one mistake in your slot can cost you quite a bit.

Woops, I used 6 revives not 7.
    Point still stands though.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    I regret bailing on the Domino trinity strategy that served me so well all the previous weeks. Didn't feel like I could handle having the wasted Masacre spot for 15+ fights. Instead went with an alternate team (BWCV + CapIW + Warlock + Void + Colossus) that cost me too many revives.

Eh, what's done is done. The most annoying part of it all for me was when I used Void against Silver Surfer, Petrify always applied the last (2 Fatigues and 2 Agilify debuffs first), meaning that I had to wait at least 4 cycles of intimidating presence to get Silver Surfer's power gain + Lifecycle until control. Made me need to revive, with the same thing happening, so had to repeat this a couple of times.
  • Options
    altavista said:

I regret bailing on the Domino trinity strategy that served me so well all the previous weeks. Didn't feel like I could handle having the wasted Masacre spot for 15+ fights. Instead went with an alternate team (BWCV + CapIW + Warlock + Void + Colossus) that cost me too many revives.

Eh, what's done is done. The most annoying part of it all for me was when I used Void against Silver Surfer, Petrify always applied the last (2 Fatigues and 2 Agilify debuffs first), meaning that I had to wait at least 4 cycles of intimidating presence to get Silver Surfer's power gain + Lifecycle until control. Made me need to revive, with the same thing happening, so had to repeat this a couple of times.

What's done is done, and it's still a great achievement nonetheless. Congrats dude. Hope you got the T5CC you were looking for.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Done 💕🎆💕
    800 units (for revives, healing, mostly for Aegon) and one 30% atk & health+15% atk+20% health boosts.
    Aegon 5* R5 completed the job! (Combo ends around 638 hits).
  • Options
    Halley said:

Done 💕🎆💕
    800 units (for revives, healing, mostly for Aegon) and one 30% atk & health+15% atk+20% health boosts.

Awesome dude congrats! Welcome to the Kahuna club 🏖️
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Rookiie said:

Halley said:

Done 💕🎆💕

Awesome dude congrats! Welcome to the Kahuna club 🏖️
    Thanks bro! I'm just a casual player so I spend lots of units 😄 Already prepared 2k units, what a save!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I did it! 🥳

900 units spent! 🥵 Probably because I was only using one rank 5 and I turned off suicides, although I did turn it back on after getting past man-thing. So that cost is with mastery switches included.

Overall, it was super fun! Mojo gave me the most trouble, think I only spent like 2 revives on man-thing. Invisible woman was a pain, etc, etc.

Void was the MVP for the stupid fights like man-thing and mojo. Ghost was for about 80%, lol. Claire took care of the annoying cosmics, and some few others. Havok took care of havok, Nick and sinister. Stealthy took care of thing, fantastic, Invisible woman, Ebony maw, Diablo, etc.

I went for tech in the end, as a random choice, lol. Also, I considered the ratio of good unawakened champs, and tech seems to have the best ratio.

The good thing is that I was smart enough to farm about 70 potions from RoL with my rank 3 5* guilly 2099 (was having so much fun, didn't realize how many times I had repeated RoL, lol). I started with 5 level 1 revives and 962 units, ended with 0 revives and 76 units.

#NoQuake!
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

I did it! 🥳

900 units spent! 🥵 Probably because I was only using one rank 5 and I turned off suicides, although I did turn it back on after getting past man-thing. So that cost is with mastery switches included.

Overall, it was super fun! Mojo gave me the most trouble, think I only spent like 2 revives on man-thing. Invisible woman was a pain, etc, etc.

Void was the MVP for the stupid fights like man-thing and mojo. Ghost was for about 80%, lol. Claire took care of the annoying cosmics, and some few others. Havok took care of havok, Nick and sinister. Stealthy took care of thing, fantastic, Invisible woman, Ebony maw, Diablo, etc.

I went for tech in the end, as a random choice, lol. Also, I considered the ratio of good unawakened champs, and tech seems to have the best ratio.

The good thing is that I was smart enough to farm about 70 potions from RoL with my rank 3 5* guilly 2099 (was having so much fun, didn't realize how many times I had repeated RoL, lol). I started with 5 level 1 revives and 962 units, ended with 0 revives and 76 units.

#NoQuake!

@Rookiie, I did promise I was gonna do it and come back here to tell you when I was done 😉

• Options
    Kill_Grey said:

I did it! 🥳

#NoQuake!

Awesome congrats dude!
    #kahunaClub
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Kill_Grey said:

I did it! 🥳

#NoQuake!

Awesome congrats dude!
    #kahunaClub
    Thanks buddy 😊

RIP my units 😂😂
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

@Rookiie, I did promise I was gonna do it and come back here to tell you when I was done 😉

Man of your word! Glad to see you did it man.
    Though I would have went with Mystic or Mutant as a random choice for T5CC.
    Dooooom!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Rookiie said:

Kill_Grey said:

Man of your word! Glad to see you did it man.
    Though I would have went with Mystic or Mutant as a random choice for T5CC.
    Dooooom!
    Thanks bro!

I went with tech cuz of guilly 2099, ghost and warlock. Unawakened beasts!

Also, I'm not gonna have a use for tier 5 CC for a while