**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legend run champion advice

Hi all, was hoping for some advice on who to use for a legends run from the following:
rank 4 5* Iceman duped sig 80
rank 4 5* Magik unduped
rank 3 5* Storm duped sig 20
rank 5 4* Gwenpool duped sig 50

Iceman seems the best shout at the moment as the strongest and his coldsnap is a steady source of damage, and mixed in with a few attacks would make short work of the early stages. Any advice/feedback would be greatly appreciated!

regards

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    Magik. To. With suvside. Mastyer and the 1400 buldes in stor for bosst Thah my advise ans watig 1 week Berfor atepm.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Magik is one of the top options. Iphone, Suicides, 30% boosts and you're golden if you can play hard
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    Magik is one of the top options. Iphone, Suicides, 30% boosts and you're golden if you can play hard

I was just posting about this same question. Is Magik really that good for legend runs? It looks like their Magik is unduped though.
  • Options
    SoulSoul Posts: 6
    Thanks all! really appreciate the advice, its given me something to think about.

Yes my Magik is unduped unfortunately, so will lose out on some limbo damage, but does seem to have the highest damage output overall. Ill run some more tests.

regards