**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy Refills & Cost to match up the lengthiness of the game

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
With Rewards Now Being Shifted to Exploration, I think Kabam should now include Energy Refills in rewards post every Chapter Finish in every Act of Monthly Quest, so that people who are willing to explore Heroic, Master, UC & Cavalier can do it stress free with our wasting units to purchase Refills or even better Idea to bring down Energy Cost to 2 or 1 respectively after completing once..

This way we can actually play entire content, with Story quest exploration also continuing on side..

Comments

• Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    I usually do all EQ difficulties just for units, with one more added, it's gonna cost far more energy. Next month they're cancelling easy but it's the cheapest. They should eather reduce normal EQ energy requirement to match easy or give more energy refills.
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    I wish they made sales on energy refills like every month or something. 30 unit isn't bad don't get me wrong but making them lets say 20 for a day every here and then would be great imo. I have variants, act 6 exploration and monthly eq etc. so energy is a big problem for me.
  • Options
    Donrefre said:

I like your idea
    But I think it will more easy to include some energy refills along the paths in UC and Cav difficulties similarly to what happens in story

yeah its almost the same.. but matter is they should add it
  • Options
    Ambjony said:

I usually do all EQ difficulties just for units, with one more added, it's gonna cost far more energy. Next month they're cancelling easy but it's the cheapest. They should eather reduce normal EQ energy requirement to match easy or give more energy refills.

yes they should reduce it
  • Options

I wish they made sales on energy refills like every month or something. 30 unit isn't bad don't get me wrong but making them lets say 20 for a day every here and then would be great imo. I have variants, act 6 exploration and monthly eq etc. so energy is a big problem for me.

same issue, iam facing, with my roaster growing big, now i can participate in various quests, but lack of energy is stopping me to finish it fast
  • Options
    DJMNH said:

With Rewards Now Being Shifted to Exploration, I think Kabam should now include Energy Refills in rewards post every Chapter Finish in every Act of Monthly Quest, so that people who are willing to explore Heroic, Master, UC & Cavalier can do it stress free with our wasting units to purchase Refills or even better Idea to bring down Energy Cost to 2 or 1 respectively after completing once..

This way we can actually play entire content, with Story quest exploration also continuing on side..

@Kabam Miike @kabam
    A_NAZ said:

I think one thing they could do is just scale back the energy costs from next month to match the removal of beginner/addition of cav. Essentially, make normal have the beginner energy costs and UC have the master energy costs.

but difference then will only come to chapter 1, were in master difficulty we spend 1 energy per step, but in uncollected its 2. however in chapter 2 and 3 its same in master and UC. so reducing energy cost after one time completion is good idea
  • Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 5
    Not sure if you know this but they sell units for money
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★
    A_NAZ said:

I think one thing they could do is just scale back the energy costs from next month to match the removal of beginner/addition of cav. Essentially, make normal have the beginner energy costs and UC have the master energy costs.

Best thing they can do, imo
  • Options
    Skreddy said:

Not sure if you know this but they sell units for money

Haha got you bro 😂😂
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    With easy gone, they should add master to the marvel insider reward points. Always completed easy for units and insider rewards.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rabanga said:

Ambjony said:

They are getting rid of beginner difficulty and adding units to uncollected starting next month...so not much more energy really.
    beginner difficulty costs much less energy