"Request help for all" button in arena

is it possible to add a "request help for all" button in arena? Also, in 1vs1 arena, when we finish a match, can you make it to where it backs out to champion select screen instead of arena select screen? Thanks

Comments

• GreenemeaneyGreenemeaney Member Posts: 11
    Or an option for automatic request help
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Member Posts: 242
    Do you actually know HOW many threads there are on this, I dont understand why you didnt search it up and see other peoples comments.

is it possible to add a "request help for all" button in arena? Also, in 1vs1 arena, when we finish a match, can you make it to where it backs out to champion select screen instead of arena select screen? Thanks

And you do go straight to the champion select screen. Just press 'next series'
  • GreenemeaneyGreenemeaney Member Posts: 11
    edited September 2020

actually, I did do a search and saw no posts for request help. Also, for 1vs1 arena, there is no next series. Maybe read my post more carefully before you respond, douche.
  • Player1994Player1994 Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    all arena screens should be removed imo they are nothing but a waste of time showing you you won 300gold for 3 times per serie i don't get the logic in this

once you finished a fight the next should start directly the pause button should have a menu to see fight series on arena"s and once you finish the serie you should be redricted directly to the champion choose screen not to click 100 useless interaction screens
    edited September 2020

actually, I did do a search and saw no posts for request help. Also, for 1vs1 arena, there is no next series. Maybe read my post more carefully before you respond, douche.
    Ahh I see my mistake, fair enough then
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 480 ★★★

all arena screens should be removed imo they are nothing but a waste of time showing you you won 300gold for 3 times per serie i don't get the logic in this

once you finished a fight the next should start directly the pause button should have a menu to see fight series on arena"s and once you finish the serie you should be redricted directly to the champion choose screen not to click 100 useless interaction screens

This all day long. I'd also like an option to skip SP3 animations. Seeing deadpool chatting on the phone quickly loses its appeal when you're grinding against the clock.