**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier rewards. Not good.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
Hey kabam I just would like to post my opinion. Not getting rewards at the end feels anticlimatic. While receiving rewards during the clearing does not inspire me and many I have read in forums, line, etc...

I know the rewards are the same or better now. I’m just referring to the perception of fulfillment one has at the end of a challenge.

I like to hike. And eating all during a long hike or climb is ok, but hiking to the top of mount Washington here in New England and having a great lunch at the top feels better and is more enjoyable.

Nothing wrong with snacking the whole way up and just taking a pic and heading back down, it’s just nice to have a meal at the top. And enjoy the culmination of your work.

Comments

• Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Hated killing that cav apocalypse and having nothing rewarding from it lol
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Agree. Rewards are not good enough to use items since difficulties are at the high end.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

another person missing the point the majority of people not happy with the chamge have no problem exploring the quest . . i smash uc every month exploring isnt tht problem changing the structure of rewrds is the problem . but theres always one on these post who assume ppl are complaining because completion is all they can do . ahh durrrr .. foolinsh lil jaded ppl .

what?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    you are, without a doubt, the prime example of someone having a love hate relationship with this game