**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Difficulty

I absolutely loved Cavalier Difficulty . .whats your say on it !!!! yey or ney

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Currently on 3.1
    I'm really, really enjoying it so far
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    @Rabanga just need correct counter for each path
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I like it so far. Not as hard as i thought it would be.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    How much health do each of the bosses have? At least, give me a range, or the amount that the apocalypse does.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I did 1 initial clear of all of it. Not too bad. Apoc wasn’t a nightmare, very good way of allowing us to use our skill to get a massive fury to take him down faster if we did it right.

I just 100% chapter 1 with no issues. Don’t think it was hard. The only 2 complaints I have, 1 this one is for more newly cavalier players. I don’t see which line is easiest for those folks, the difficulty to me seemed pretty balance throughout all of chapter 1. I guess the one with the least nodes but that doesn’t really seem “easier” to me.

2- the diss track quest was a bit long (length of fight) due to the diss track node. I think having the same node throughout the quest is cool, but for one like diss track, is was a bit redundant. Took longer than doing the other quests.

Other than those 2 I think it’s a welcoming experience. I know folks are mad about the way the rewards are distributed but it’s not too bad. We will eventually get used to it like we always do.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Mikusik1 said:

Apocalypse has 400k+ hp Warlock and rest was between 200 to 300 k

Actually it's less than 400k
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    The one thing I’ve noticed is the AI seems very defensive to me.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Rabanga said:

The one thing I’ve noticed is the AI seems very defensive to me.

Yeah, like if you get to high of a hit streak, they turtle up on you and you have to bait like champ to get them to open back up.
    Yes, I’ve had multiple instances where getting them to throw specials is like pulling teeth.